The hotel was overall really lovely, beautiful gardens, the rooms were big and the food was good (sometimes a little repetitive as most buffets are.) The hotel is situated outside of Marrakesh about 15km which means it's quiet and nice to get away. In addition they offer a free bus into Marrakesh which has a late pick up at 10pm.
The hotel is predominately French speaking and majority of the staff do not speak English. Likewise, the staff are not the most accommodating of people - but overall we survived and got through the holiday okay.
The pool and music was really good and had a nice vibe about it. There were options for quiet or more up beat pool, and the Animation Team left you to it if you didn't want to get involved.
Overall it was a lovely hotel - but the staff could have been a little more helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Eldorador Club Palmeraie Hotel Marrakech
- Eldorador Club Palmeraie Hotel
- Hotel Eldorador Palmeraie
- Eldorador Palmeraie Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Eldorador Club Palmeraie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.