Paid less than £90 a day for 2 adults and a baby. Good food, excellent quality and choice of drinks on the A/I basis. Language may be an issue for some, we however made the most of the opportunity to practice our french. Great, low cost 1 week holiday. Best All-Inclusive hotel i've been to, and i've been to a few! A shame however, as I wouldn't return as Marrakech itself stunk, was nothing like the picture postcards and some travel guides would make you believe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking breathtaking view of the Atlas Mountains, Club Palmeraie Eldorador All-inlussive is surrounded by its beautiful 10 hectares lush gardens of palm and olive trees. The complex is situated only 20 minutes off a complimentary shuttle bus from the city-center and just 5 minutes walking distance from the "Jamaa Fna Square & Souks and new town" and off the bus drop off & pick up place. The Oasis restaurant offers extensive local and international varied buffets. Two excellent a-la-carte restaurants propose a taste of authentic Moroccan ("Jawhara") and Italian ("La Trattoria") dishes. A wide selection of drinks is available in our three bars. Afternoon snacks are also served daily. This magnificent 4 stars hotel offers all the facilities you could need to make your stay as pleasant and relaxing as possible. It includes three fresh water swimming pools: 1 Animated, 1 Zen, and kid's pool. Six Spacious Conference rooms are available for any type of events, seminars, team-buildings & Office Christmas parties are also welcome. Vacationers will definitely enjoy our massage therapies and traditional Moroccan baths at the relaxing in-house Spa located in the basement. Just Dial 3038 from your room to make an appointment or if you require any special request. Aaccording to many guets complaints please beaware that most of the ones offered as excursion outside our property is just a real Rip-off) Children can also have a great time with the entertainment Calendar, enjoying activities such as crafts activities for the kid club for children from 4 years old up to 12. Baby Eldo for babies up fpm 3 months up to 3 years old, and Studio Ado's only for teenagers from 13 up to 17-years-old. If you're travelling as a family, couple, or with friends, this hotel is perfect for enjoying the wide range of activities and sports on offer. You'll find Trapeze, real grass Football field , Tennis courts, Golf Practice, Table tennis is just to name a few. In the surrounding area you can also do stretching, water gym, mountain biking, and in the winter you can even ski up in the Atlas chain (only 1 hour off the raod to L'Oukaimden Sattion). Flying art in house Trapeze all year long for all age: A very unique activity here in Marrakech. In the evening, many shows and live music options await you, and to let your head out, you can sip on top shelf Luxury alcohol or coktails at our guest favorite's Night Spot: ("La Gazelle"). Basically, it is place to be if you are with or even without your children. Also known as Jet Eldo Palmeraie ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Club Eldorador Palmeraie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eldorador Club Palmeraie Hotel Marrakech
- Hotel Eldorador Palmeraie
- Eldorador Palmeraie Hotel