We booked this through a voucher system and I was a bit worried by some of the pretty poor reviews. I needn't have been. If you do your research, you will know the Hotel is some distance from the centre of Marrakesh. No problem, the Hotel lays on a very regular and punctual coach service throughout the day and into the evening to get your there. Further, the drivers are helpful, and point you in the direction of the various sights around the centre. Food - brilliant. So much variety, the tagines were better here than when we ate out. Loads of fresh salads, fruit, I cannot fathom how anyone would complain about the amount or quality. Alcohol - House wine was pretty basic, but then it is free. Otherwise, we had as much local beer, vodka and various other drinks throughout our stay. Room - we had a large room, 4 piece bathroom with a lovely little balcony, and very welcome air con! It was kept clean and replenished with soaps etc every day. Hotel facilities - the wifi was pretty poor, difficult to log on but quite honestly we were on holiday?? So no biggie. Swimming pools - Now this was one annoying issue. There is a huge family pool with lots of entertainment. Not having kids with us and wanting some peace and quiet, we headed for the Zen pool. No games, and a suggestion that children were taken to the playpool. This was unfortunately ignored by some selfish people who decided to allow their little darlings to splash about and shriek their heads off. Very annoying. I would strongly suggest that the management restrict this pool to no kids, thereby ensuring some peace for those who want it. Also, the reserving of sunbeds by people who had slung a towel on them at some unearthly hour and clearly gone off for the day was a bit frustrating - suggest those towels clearly abandoned by people with no intention of using the facilities are removed. And yes, the majority of the people using the Hotel were French. I found the staff more than happy to speak to me in English, but clearly delighted when I exercised my school girl French on them! All in all a perfectly pleasant stay, very relaxing, very well fed, well looked after. Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Eldorador Club Palmeraie is surrounded by its beautiful 11 hectares palm grooves and gardens. The resort is overlooking a breathtaking vue of the Atlas Mountains. It is situated just 8km off a free shuttle bus from the old town "Medina" and the sanctuary "Jamaa Fna square". In addition to the buffet Restaurant, the Hotel also welcomes you to its two gorgeous a la carte restaurants, Italian (from April to September) and Moroccan (All year long). Thanks to its All-inclusive concept. This magnificent 4 star hotel offers all the facilities you could need to make your stay as pleasant and relaxing as possible. The complex includes three fresh water swimming pools: 1 animated, 1 Zen, and kidz pool. Eldo SPA wellness center by five senses in the lower basement with Hammam, Steam Room, Jacuzzi, massages and beauty treatments. Just Dial 3038 from your room to make an appointment or if you require a special request. For the Gym Fan 1st floor. Children can also have a great time with the entertainment program, enjoying activities such as crafts with our entertainers and other kids. Baby Eldo for babies up to 2 yrs old, and Mini Eldo for kidz from 4yrs old up to 12, studio ado's only for kidz from 13 up to 17 yrs old. If you're travelling as a family, couple or with friends this hotel is perfect for enjoying the wide range of activities and sports on offer. You'll find tennis courts, table tennis, mini golf, badminton, petanque, Archery, darts, volleyball and Football. In the surrounding area you can also do stretching, water gym, play golf in a driving range, and in the winter you can even ski. Flying art Trapeze all year long for all age: A very unique activity here in Marrakech. At night, many shows and live music options await you, and to end your night A Night-Club "La Gazelle" to let your head out. Six Spacious Conference Rooms are available for any type of events, seminars and team buildings. Basically, it is the place to be if you are with or without your children. Finally, we are very proud to announce that it is the first smoke free Resort in Morocco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Club Eldorador Palmeraie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eldorador Club Palmeraie Hotel Marrakech
- Hotel Eldorador Palmeraie
- Eldorador Palmeraie Hotel