Just got back from our holiday The Eldorador is a nice hotel it is very clean and our room was comfortable. The food was good and staff were friendly although we did find it difficult at times to communicate as most of them only spoke French.. There is 2 swimming pools one which had the animation team organising games for the more energetic and then the other pool which was quiet and relaxing. There was only a couple of things, although ( didn't spoil our holiday) one was that at meal times all the signs for the food were in French which as a vegetarian was a bit difficult for me to decide what it actually was but my husband had just about everything and he enjoyed it. The other thing was the bar at the pool drinks were in small very flimsy plastic kids party cups. The location was in the middle of nowhere I think there was a shuttle bus into town but we did not use this as we were just there for a relaxing week by the pool. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family for a quiet relaxing stay. A couple of tips change your money back to your local currency before going through to departures as we could not find a bureau de change after that and the duty free shop would not accept Moroccan dirham The other thing is buy your duty free in the international (blue) duty free shop we found it cheaper than the other shop. If your French is really good you would enjoy this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Basically, it is a beautiful 11 hectares gardens resort located within the Palm Groove area called "La Palmeraie" only 20 minutes/ 6 Miles on a free shuttle bus from the MEDINA & the sanctuary "Jamaa Fna square" within the town center. Its an All-inclusive based accommodation, it also has two gorgeous a la carte restaurants, Italian & Moroccan in the All-inc concept. Flying art trapeze all year long for All age: A very unique activity here in Marrakech. Baby Eldo for babies up to 2 yrs old, and Mini Eldo for kidz from 4yrs old up to 12, a studio ado's only for kidz from 13 up to 17 yrs old. Conference rooms are available for any type of events, Three pools, one annimated, a chillout one, and kidz pool. A Night-Club to let your head out. A smoke free Resort. Basically, it is the place to be this summer if you are with children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Eldorador Club Palmeraie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eldorador Club Palmeraie Hotel Marrakech
- Hotel Eldorador Palmeraie
- Eldorador Palmeraie Hotel