Just got back from our holiday The Eldorador is a nice hotel it is very clean and our room was comfortable. The food was good and staff were friendly although we did find it difficult at times to communicate as most of them only spoke French.. There is 2 swimming pools one which had the animation team organising games for the more energetic and then the other pool which was quiet and relaxing. There was only a couple of things, although ( didn't spoil our holiday) one was that at meal times all the signs for the food were in French which as a vegetarian was a bit difficult for me to decide what it actually was but my husband had just about everything and he enjoyed it. The other thing was the bar at the pool drinks were in small very flimsy plastic kids party cups. The location was in the middle of nowhere I think there was a shuttle bus into town but we did not use this as we were just there for a relaxing week by the pool. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family for a quiet relaxing stay. A couple of tips change your money back to your local currency before going through to departures as we could not find a bureau de change after that and the duty free shop would not accept Moroccan dirham The other thing is buy your duty free in the international (blue) duty free shop we found it cheaper than the other shop. If your French is really good you would enjoy this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Eldorador Club Palmeraie is surrounded by its beautiful 11 hectares palm grooves and gardens. The resort is overlooking a breathtaking vue of the Atlas Mountains. It is situated just 8km off a free shuttle bus from the old town "Medina" and the sanctuary "Jamaa Fna square". In addition to the buffet Restaurant, the Hotel also welcomes you to its two gorgeous a la carte restaurants, Italian (from April to September) and Moroccan (All year long). Thanks to its All-inclusive concept. This magnificent 4 star hotel offers all the facilities you could need to make your stay as pleasant and relaxing as possible. The complex includes three fresh water swimming pools: 1 animated, 1 Zen, and kidz pool. Eldo SPA wellness center by five senses in the lower basement with Hammam, Steam Room, Jacuzzi, massages and beauty treatments. Just Dial 3038 from your room to make an appointment or if you require a special request. For the Gym Fan 1st floor. Children can also have a great time with the entertainment program, enjoying activities such as crafts with our entertainers and other kids. Baby Eldo for babies up to 2 yrs old, and Mini Eldo for kidz from 4yrs old up to 12, studio ado's only for kidz from 13 up to 17 yrs old. If you're travelling as a family, couple or with friends this hotel is perfect for enjoying the wide range of activities and sports on offer. You'll find tennis courts, table tennis, mini golf, badminton, petanque, Archery, darts, volleyball and Football. In the surrounding area you can also do stretching, water gym, play golf in a driving range, and in the winter you can even ski. Flying art Trapeze all year long for all age: A very unique activity here in Marrakech. At night, many shows and live music options await you, and to end your night A Night-Club "La Gazelle" to let your head out. Six Spacious Conference Rooms are available for any type of events, seminars and team buildings. Basically, it is the place to be if you are with or without your children. Finally, we are very proud to announce that it is the first smoke free Resort in Morocco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Club Eldorador Palmeraie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eldorador Club Palmeraie Hotel Marrakech
- Hotel Eldorador Palmeraie
- Eldorador Palmeraie Hotel