We had booked into another hotel which just before departure we were informed was closed for renovation so found this hotel as a last minute choice. All I can say is I am so glad our original hotel was closed as this was a perfect hotel for myself and my family. The Eldorador club Palmeraie is fantastic. Room decor is a little tired but linen and room was spotlessly clean. All the other areas of the hotel were immaculate. Gardens and pool areas were beautiful. We have never been to an all inclusive so don't have anything to compare it to but the food was plentiful, there was loads of choice and there was always something available. The highlight of my daughters day was finding out what the afternoon snack at 4pm was. Rose wine with lunch and dinner was passable and the kids could have soft drinks and there was water always available. The hotel is geared towards the French Market but we never had a problem being understood and all of the staff we encountered were helpful and enthusiastic. The animation team were brilliant not in your face but loads to do for adults and children if you wanted to. The trapeze was great fun. For what we paid this was a 5* fabulous relaxing few days and we will return. If you want lots of British people and food this is not the place for you but if you are willing to remember your school learnt basic French and want a relaxing break in the sunshine then it is perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Basically, it is a beautiful 11 hectares gardens resort located within the Palm Groove area called "La Palmeraie" only 20 minutes/ 6 Miles on a free shuttle bus from the MEDINA & the sanctuary "Jamaa Fna square" within the town center. Its an All-inclusive based accommodation, it also has two gorgeous a la carte restaurants, Italian & Moroccan in the All-inc concept. Flying art trapeze all year long for All age: A very unique activity here in Marrakech. Baby Eldo for babies up to 2 yrs old, and Mini Eldo for kidz from 4yrs old up to 12, a studio ado's only for kidz from 13 up to 17 yrs old. Conference rooms are available for any type of events, Three pools, one annimated, a chillout one, and kidz pool. A Night-Club to let your head out. A smoke free Resort. Basically, it is the place to be this summer if you are with children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Despegar.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Eldorador Club Palmeraie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eldorador Club Palmeraie Hotel Marrakech
- Hotel Eldorador Palmeraie
- Eldorador Palmeraie Hotel