We had booked into another hotel which just before departure we were informed was closed for renovation so found this hotel as a last minute choice. All I can say is I am so glad our original hotel was closed as this was a perfect hotel for myself and my family. The Eldorador club Palmeraie is fantastic. Room decor is a little tired but linen and room was spotlessly clean. All the other areas of the hotel were immaculate. Gardens and pool areas were beautiful. We have never been to an all inclusive so don't have anything to compare it to but the food was plentiful, there was loads of choice and there was always something available. The highlight of my daughters day was finding out what the afternoon snack at 4pm was. Rose wine with lunch and dinner was passable and the kids could have soft drinks and there was water always available. The hotel is geared towards the French Market but we never had a problem being understood and all of the staff we encountered were helpful and enthusiastic. The animation team were brilliant not in your face but loads to do for adults and children if you wanted to. The trapeze was great fun. For what we paid this was a 5* fabulous relaxing few days and we will return. If you want lots of British people and food this is not the place for you but if you are willing to remember your school learnt basic French and want a relaxing break in the sunshine then it is perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Eldorador Club Palmeraie is surrounded by its beautiful 11 hectares palm grooves and gardens. The resort is overlooking a breathtaking vue of the Atlas Mountains. It is situated just 8km off a free shuttle bus from the old town "Medina" and the sanctuary "Jamaa Fna square". In addition to the buffet Restaurant, the Hotel also welcomes you to its two gorgeous a la carte restaurants, Italian (from April to September) and Moroccan (All year long). Thanks to its All-inclusive concept. This magnificent 4 star hotel offers all the facilities you could need to make your stay as pleasant and relaxing as possible. The complex includes three fresh water swimming pools: 1 animated, 1 Zen, and kidz pool. Eldo SPA wellness center by five senses in the lower basement with Hammam, Steam Room, Jacuzzi, massages and beauty treatments. Just Dial 3038 from your room to make an appointment or if you require a special request. For the Gym Fan 1st floor. Children can also have a great time with the entertainment program, enjoying activities such as crafts with our entertainers and other kids. Baby Eldo for babies up to 2 yrs old, and Mini Eldo for kidz from 4yrs old up to 12, studio ado's only for kidz from 13 up to 17 yrs old. If you're travelling as a family, couple or with friends this hotel is perfect for enjoying the wide range of activities and sports on offer. You'll find tennis courts, table tennis, mini golf, badminton, petanque, Archery, darts, volleyball and Football. In the surrounding area you can also do stretching, water gym, play golf in a driving range, and in the winter you can even ski. Flying art Trapeze all year long for all age: A very unique activity here in Marrakech. At night, many shows and live music options await you, and to end your night A Night-Club "La Gazelle" to let your head out. Six Spacious Conference Rooms are available for any type of events, seminars and team buildings. Basically, it is the place to be if you are with or without your children. Finally, we are very proud to announce that it is the first smoke free Resort in Morocco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Club Eldorador Palmeraie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eldorador Club Palmeraie Hotel Marrakech
- Hotel Eldorador Palmeraie
- Eldorador Palmeraie Hotel