This is a great hotel if you want to be away from the busy, centre of Marrakech and ideal if you want a relaxing break. Don't expect 5 star European hotel standards unless you want to pay considerably more, remember you're in North Africa. The hotel has two heated pools, one for adults/one for children plus another large pool which is really too cold for swimming in the winter months. The food was simple/ very tasty, catering for the majority of guests which were French. You won't find lots of chips, fried food so it won't be popular with some guests. Some food was luke warm, but no reported food poisoning, so hygiene standards appear to be good. The beer, Rose' wine is very drinkable. The more mature staff were very attentive (lovely lady serving in the restaurant), however some of the younger guys serving won't even bother getting you a drink. The Spa treatments were good and very reasonably priced. Unfortunately you have to pay to use the sauna. The only thing that marred the stay was the management allowing noisy guests outside until 3:00am near the restaurant... so take your ear plugs, just in case you have a room in close proximity to the restaurant!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Basically, it is a beautiful 11 hectares gardens resort located within the Palm Groove area called "La Palmeraie" only 20 minutes/ 6 Miles on a free shuttle bus from the MEDINA & the sanctuary "Jamaa Fna square" within the town center. Its an All-inclusive based accommodation, it also has two gorgeous a la carte restaurants, Italian & Moroccan in the All-inc concept. Flying art trapeze all year long for All age: A very unique activity here in Marrakech. Baby Eldo for babies up to 2 yrs old, and Mini Eldo for kidz from 4yrs old up to 12, a studio ado's only for kidz from 13 up to 17 yrs old. Conference rooms are available for any type of events, Three pools, one annimated, a chillout one, and kidz pool. A Night-Club to let your head out. A smoke free Resort. Basically, it is the place to be this summer if you are with children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Eldorador Club Palmeraie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eldorador Club Palmeraie Hotel Marrakech
- Hotel Eldorador Palmeraie
- Eldorador Palmeraie Hotel