We had a wonderfull vacation. The resort is very good (meals excellent, wines good, brand soda's (so no fake coke's and sprite etc) friendly helpfull staff. We did not have to pay roomtaxes (I think seeing the reviews before it depends on your travel organization. Every hour you could do another activity/sports (zumba classes, trapeze, mountainbiking, arab cooking class etc). On the day of check out you can freely use the facilities including drinks and meals untill you leave. You don't have to wear an all inclusive bracelet thank god. But this resort is excellent for French and Dutch speaking people. The animation is in French and Dutch (Dutch people have their only animation program which was very good). So if you don't speak French there is not much animation (ofcourse sports you can always do). I would also recommend using the Hamman in Marrakech instead of the hotel which costs ofcourse much more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Eldorador Club Palmeraie is surrounded by its beautiful 11 hectares palm grooves and gardens. The resort is overlooking a breathtaking vue of the Atlas Mountains. It is situated just 8km off a free shuttle bus from the old town "Medina" and the sanctuary "Jamaa Fna square". In addition to the buffet Restaurant, the Hotel also welcomes you to its two gorgeous a la carte restaurants, Italian (from April to September) and Moroccan (All year long). Thanks to its All-inclusive concept. This magnificent 4 star hotel offers all the facilities you could need to make your stay as pleasant and relaxing as possible. The complex includes three fresh water swimming pools: 1 animated, 1 Zen, and kidz pool. Eldo SPA wellness center by five senses in the lower basement with Hammam, Steam Room, Jacuzzi, massages and beauty treatments. Just Dial 3038 from your room to make an appointment or if you require a special request. For the Gym Fan 1st floor. Children can also have a great time with the entertainment program, enjoying activities such as crafts with our entertainers and other kids. Baby Eldo for babies up to 2 yrs old, and Mini Eldo for kidz from 4yrs old up to 12, studio ado's only for kidz from 13 up to 17 yrs old. If you're travelling as a family, couple or with friends this hotel is perfect for enjoying the wide range of activities and sports on offer. You'll find tennis courts, table tennis, mini golf, badminton, petanque, Archery, darts, volleyball and Football. In the surrounding area you can also do stretching, water gym, play golf in a driving range, and in the winter you can even ski. Flying art Trapeze all year long for all age: A very unique activity here in Marrakech. At night, many shows and live music options await you, and to end your night A Night-Club "La Gazelle" to let your head out. Six Spacious Conference Rooms are available for any type of events, seminars and team buildings. Basically, it is the place to be if you are with or without your children. Finally, we are very proud to announce that it is the first smoke free Resort in Morocco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Club Eldorador Palmeraie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eldorador Club Palmeraie Hotel Marrakech
- Hotel Eldorador Palmeraie
- Eldorador Palmeraie Hotel