La palmeraie is a great location because its about 15 minutes away from the heart of the city where all the magic happens!
This hotel is a 3.5 or 4 star hotel. For those of you who won't mind small rooms and tiny beds then you will be fine. The pool is quite large and wont dissapoint! Since there is sun all day long you can work on your tan no problem- great for a little R&R. But you will get thirsty with all that sun bathing and swimming around. If you are on an all inclusive~ water bottles are not included so you have to pay for them. My advice is to stock up when you go to town at the local 7/11 its a fraction of the price that this hotel will charge you!
The food~ well its Morroco so the food is exceptional! Everything is fresh and delicious! food is 5/5.
Entertainment is great as well shows are pretty good in the late evenings. Drinks are not included- they are just ok Im not sure its worth the cash compared to what ive had before in all my travels.
Whats great is that there is a scheduled 'navette' which is like a mini van that takes you from the hotel to town for free. Also takes you back to your hotel at specified times. Take advantage of this and visit the souk!
All in all hotel was just ok- but Marrakesh is spectacular!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Eldorador Club Palmeraie is surrounded by its beautiful 11 hectares palm grooves and gardens. The resort is overlooking a breathtaking vue of the Atlas Mountains. It is situated just 8km off a free shuttle bus from the old town "Medina" and the sanctuary "Jamaa Fna square". In addition to the buffet Restaurant, the Hotel also welcomes you to its two gorgeous a la carte restaurants, Italian (from April to September) and Moroccan (All year long). Thanks to its All-inclusive concept. This magnificent 4 star hotel offers all the facilities you could need to make your stay as pleasant and relaxing as possible. The complex includes three fresh water swimming pools: 1 animated, 1 Zen, and kidz pool. Eldo SPA wellness center by five senses in the lower basement with Hammam, Steam Room, Jacuzzi, massages and beauty treatments. Just Dial 3038 from your room to make an appointment or if you require a special request. For the Gym Fan 1st floor. Children can also have a great time with the entertainment program, enjoying activities such as crafts with our entertainers and other kids. Baby Eldo for babies up to 2 yrs old, and Mini Eldo for kidz from 4yrs old up to 12, studio ado's only for kidz from 13 up to 17 yrs old. If you're travelling as a family, couple or with friends this hotel is perfect for enjoying the wide range of activities and sports on offer. You'll find tennis courts, table tennis, mini golf, badminton, petanque, Archery, darts, volleyball and Football. In the surrounding area you can also do stretching, water gym, play golf in a driving range, and in the winter you can even ski. Flying art Trapeze all year long for all age: A very unique activity here in Marrakech. At night, many shows and live music options await you, and to end your night A Night-Club "La Gazelle" to let your head out. Six Spacious Conference Rooms are available for any type of events, seminars and team buildings. Basically, it is the place to be if you are with or without your children. Finally, we are very proud to announce that it is the first smoke free Resort in Morocco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Club Eldorador Palmeraie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eldorador Club Palmeraie Hotel Marrakech
- Hotel Eldorador Palmeraie
- Eldorador Palmeraie Hotel