I just want to start by saying: Please do not mistake the PALACE for the HOTEL. they are two different properties, although they are located on the same grounds.
I will start by posting the "Con's" of the Palace (since most of the reviews pretty much repeat themselves by saying how great the Palace is):
1) there is no iron. you have to pay to get your clothes ironed and you need to at least give them 24 hours notice.
2) there is no clock in the room. (that's if you need one... i like to know what time it is every now and again lol so it was a little bother to me)
With that being said, i LOVE the Palace Es Saadi. It's located 10 minutes walking distance from the Medina (which is in the center of Marrakech). that's where all the spice markets are located.
The service is Incredible. Breakfast was delicious every morning. The waiters are extremely nice.
It's worth the price as opposed to the less expensive hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Palace, member of Prefered Hotels & Resorts, is exclusively composed of suites, from 70 to 210 m², decorated in Moroccan or contemporary style. Top-level services are provided by a “golden keys” Chief Concierge.Full access to resort activities: Bars and Restaurants, Spas, Morrocan Diner-Show, Casino de Marrakech, Night Clubbing, swimming-pool of 2400m² (including 300m² heated).Located in the heart of Marrakech, in the “Hivernage” residential area, and surrounded by 20 acres of beautiful gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Es Saadi Gardens & Resort - Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Es Saadi Palace Marrakech