“I'd Recommend this to ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cala Medina

You added Cala Medina to your Saves list
Cala Medina
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   39, Derb Lahbib Lemagni Zitoun Jdid, Marrakech, Morocco   |
Ranked #273 of 465 Hotels in Marrakech
Paris, France
“I'd Recommend this to ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2010

I just got back from Marrakech and part of the reason I had such a phenomenal stay is the time I spent at the Riad Cala Medina. The owners are unbeleivably sweet and helpful, and their family was also there during my stay which gave the hotel a real family-feel. The hotel felt like an oasis of calm outside the culture shock I experienced during my time in Marrakech. We ate delicious breakfasts on the roof and even got henna done in the center covered courtyard. Our room was perfect. By the end of the trip we were calling our hotel "home." The location couldn't be beat. I would recommend this hotel to even the richest of the rich who could afford to stay at some luxury hotel in Gueliz-- this hotel truly had everything we could have wanted and more.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with friends

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)

Been to Cala Medina? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Cala Medina

Address: 39, Derb Lahbib Lemagni Zitoun Jdid, Marrakech, Morocco
Location: Morocco > Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region > Marrakech
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Swimming Pool
Ranked #273 of 465 Hotels in Marrakech
Hotel Class:3 star — Cala Medina 3*
In the middle history of Medina, at a few minutes from the famous Place Jemaa El Fna, the ryad "Cala Medina" invites you to share his atmosphere intimate and his softness of living. Swimming pool and solarium to release you. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cala Medina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Cala Medina, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.