- excellent location, near Jema el-Fnaa and other objectives, but in an area with a lot of riad hotels, which seemed safe and quieter
- it looks very nice, with an excellent courtyard and basic, but pretty rooms
- the owners were nice and helpful
- the rooftop terrace was not open in February, but it promised to be a wonderful place where to spend your evenings during warmer seasons
- it was decently clean
- this sort of place is built to stay colder than outside, which is great during the hot season, but not so great during cooler months; they had an AC, unfortunately no remote control or other way to start it
- the boilers were unable to provide hot water (or lukewarm at least) for a larger group, that is something that they should really take care of
- the breakfast was not too great, the coffee was horrible, and same things every day
- it can be noisy, so beware if you're a light sleeper (though wonderfully crazy Marrakesh should cure that for you)
Since we were a very large group and the prices were negotiated for us by someone else, I can't really judge the price/quality ratio.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Riad Chennaoui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Chennaoui Hotel Marrakech