The riad is a very wonderful place to stay. We were so wonderful treated by all member of staff and specially Isabel which was a amazing host and friend. I call her friend because There is a difference between the riad Vert and hotels is that all the people who work there are doing what their are doing for love and not as a corporate business. So all the care, love for the details, was absolutely fantastic. Isabel, the owner of the riad, is a amazing person and she really takes care of you. I was treated so kindly and i felt like a home. The food , made by Fatma, was the best thing that i ever ate in my life. Typical Moroccan recipes and made by a local, as they say :“fatma’s hands”. We didn’t order any special thing or used the menu to order.... we let them bring whatever they had to offer and every time was a delightful surprise to my palate. Every single morning we were awaken by the sound of the family birds who made the riad their home , singing so beautifully that you cannot forget the music. Is like Isabel says “ we have birds without a cage”.
For breakfast we had every morning Asis greeting us with such a peaceful smile...that smile makes you feel so welcomed and that you belong there. Fresh bread, homemade jam.... delicious.
After walking during the day around the souks and be very tired we were always offered a mint tea on roof top where you can see the sunset and relax looking an explosion of colours in the sky.
I do recommend the dum dum room ( it’s the red one) it’s a great size for couples and there is a sofa which can be used as an extra bed. There is a door leading to the main balcony where you can relax near the library. Every room has a different decoration from different parts of Morroco ( what makes very special and unique) All the rooms have their own suite, air conditioning and Wi-Fi.
I never felt so blessed to have found on last minute this riad. And i must say that when was my time to fly back to London, my heart was broken to leave that beautiful paradise behind and come back to the grey sky. I truly recommend this place to all of you because it is a treasure!
I am already planning to come back soon, as when i arrived home i redecorated my conservatory in to a piece of RIAD VERT. Its where i can relax the most!!!
Patricia and Paul
- Also Known As:
- Riad Vert Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Vert Marrakech Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located ten minutes away from the Djemâa el-Fna square and the souks, in the heart of the medina, you will find a peaceful haven, where green palm-trees strikingly contrast with the whitewashed walls. Welcome home at the Riad Vert.From 49 to 99 euro, according to the seasons, 7 spacious rooms with asserted personalities, a patio in the shade of palm trees, a bouh with larges sofas, a winter loungein subdued lights, a reading room far from the noises of the city, a terrace brightened up all year long, a delicious cooking and Jacuzzi under the sky are waiting for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Budget Places, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Riad Vert Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.