We stayed for a week last week. It's a beautiful riad- our first, and quite different from the usual " corporate" hotels we stay in.
We were in the " Penthouse suite" which as a great window overlooking the street which was entertainment in itself, peering out.
The service was excellent, the food yummy, and the house keeping first rate.
Isabelle and Sanaa were very gracious and kind and we made some lovely friends in the Sitting area.
It's about 1 mile to the medina. From the Riad, turn right , right again, keep walking - past the Music man statue, and Iron Works, towards the PO. Keep going ahead then turn right. You will past nice shops that are cheaper than in the Medina. I got a lovely kaftan for 100 drhms. You may pass a street cafe on the right. I can recommend the food there too!
I can recommend the Riad for peace and quiet after lots of great shopping!!
- Also Known As:
- Riad Vert Marrakech Hotel
- Riad Vert Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located ten minutes away from the Djemâa el-Fna square and the souks, in the heart of the medina, you will find a peaceful haven, where green palm-trees strikingly contrast with the whitewashed walls. Welcome home at the Riad Vert.From 49 to 99 euro, according to the seasons, 7 spacious rooms with asserted personalities, a patio in the shade of palm trees, a bouh with larges sofas, a winter loungein subdued lights, a reading room far from the noises of the city, a terrace brightened up all year long, a delicious cooking and Jacuzzi under the sky are waiting for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Riad Vert Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.