My husband and I stayed in the hotel in September 2012 and we loved this riad. The room was lovely and very clean. The room was cleaned everyday and we were provided with fresh towels everyday. Sana was so helpful and made us feel welcome. She told us how to get to all the tourist sites and told us how much to pay for cabs. She arranged our airport transfer and was more than happy to answer any questions we had. We ate at the hotel on 2 evenings (lamb and chicken tajine) and the food was amazing. The breakfasts are lovely and was slightly different each day we had morrocan pancakes, bread, jams, mint tea, small pain au chocolat all very nice. We had a very pleasant stay and would recommend it to anyone looking for a peaceful riad but still in the Old Medina - so get the authentic feel of Morocco. We would like to thank Isabel and all the staff at the Riad for making our stay in Marrakesh unforgettable and special.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Vert Marrakech Hotel
- Riad Vert Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located ten minutes away from the Djemâa el-Fna square and the souks, in the heart of the medina, you will find a peaceful haven, where green palm-trees strikingly contrast with the whitewashed walls. Welcome home at the Riad Vert.From 49 to 99 euro, according to the seasons, 7 spacious rooms with asserted personalities, a patio in the shade of palm trees, a bouh with larges sofas, a winter loungein subdued lights, a reading room far from the noises of the city, a terrace brightened up all year long, a delicious cooking and Jacuzzi under the sky are waiting for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Riad Vert Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.