We came as a couple and we fell deeply in love with the Riad Vert and each other. Such is the charm and magic of this Riad. It is captivating, magical, exotic relaxing and rejuvenating. The Riad Vert is a piece of Moroccan paradise. It is perfect in every way. A friendly, warm environment, with a variety of pretty places, with different atmospheres, to sit and relax. The owners Isabelle and Dominic are attentive without being intrusive. They care passionately about the quality of your stay and are helpful, engaging, sensitive and very thoughtful hosts. When we arrived we were made to feel very welcome - in fact we felt at home. We were welcomed with refreshing mint tea and cakes freshly homemade by Fatima, who also cooked our pre-arranged evening dinner, a melt-in-the-mouth lamb tajine, the best meal we had during our stay (and we went to some good restaurants in Marrakech), served in a charming and delightful way, very romantic.
The Riad Vert pleasures all the senses. It is exquisitely decorated with vibrant green tiles, whitewashed walls and perfectly matching soft furnishings. It invites you to relax, to reflect and to connect in a special way with the essence of Morocco and with your fellow traveler/s. The bedrooms are very comfortable, clean and beautifully furnished. The courtyard is a wonderful space to enjoy your breakfast or to simply sit and read in a tranquil inner garden setting.
So what really makes the Riad Vert special? The hosts because they want you to have a fabulous time. And they succeed! Isabelle, Dominique, Sanaa, Aicha Fatima and Aziza are all wonderful and caring. The Riad’s traditional architecture which fills you with a real sense of place. The food because it is prepared with love and care and served with delicacy and grace. The roof garden which offers a chance to relax on the sun loungers provided, enjoy the cooling spa pool and listen to the muezzin calling the faithful to prayer. Its location tucked away in the north of the Medina, in the metalworking area which offers an insight into one of the great trades that the medina offers. Only 15 minutes interesting walk from the souks and Jamal El fna square, which add to the charm, where you get a taste of the many aspects of daily life. All the intoxicating mix of a strong cultural identity with all the comforts to make your holiday memorable.
The Riad Vert is far more than a ‘go-to’ getaway place. It is a fusion of tradition with modernity, a sublime place that is more than simply an ‘attraction’. It is a place to relax, but also to be excited and rejuvenated. It is also the perfect place where you can fall in love.
Thank you again everyone at 'Riad Vert'! Hope to be back soon!
Tony and Laura from England. Stayed December 2012. Travelled as couple
- Also Known As:
- Riad Vert Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Vert Marrakech Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located ten minutes away from the Djemâa el-Fna square and the souks, in the heart of the medina, you will find a peaceful haven, where green palm-trees strikingly contrast with the whitewashed walls. Welcome home at the Riad Vert.From 49 to 99 euro, according to the seasons, 7 spacious rooms with asserted personalities, a patio in the shade of palm trees, a bouh with larges sofas, a winter loungein subdued lights, a reading room far from the noises of the city, a terrace brightened up all year long, a delicious cooking and Jacuzzi under the sky are waiting for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Venere, HotelsClick, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Riad Vert Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.