Riad Vert would be highly recommended for any visit in Marrakech. The staff are all incredibly friendly and helpful - full of useful trips to make sure that you get the most out of your stay! Nothing is too hassle - they take the time to make you feel welcome from the moment you arrive and help you to navigate your travel around Marrakech and organise excursions, taxis etc! The rooms are extremely clean - cleaned on a daily basis and tastefully decorated. The food at the Riad is excellent, due to the culinary skills of Fatima, who cooks a variety of Moroccan meals on a daily basis and never makes a bad dish! I would definitely recommend this Riad to anyone who is planning to visit and hope to return there myself on my next trip!
- Also Known As:
- Riad Vert Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Vert Marrakech Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located ten minutes away from the Djemâa el-Fna square and the souks, in the heart of the medina, you will find a peaceful haven, where green palm-trees strikingly contrast with the whitewashed walls. Welcome home at the Riad Vert.From 49 to 99 euro, according to the seasons, 7 spacious rooms with asserted personalities, a patio in the shade of palm trees, a bouh with larges sofas, a winter loungein subdued lights, a reading room far from the noises of the city, a terrace brightened up all year long, a delicious cooking and Jacuzzi under the sky are waiting for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Budget Places, Agoda, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Riad Vert Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.