We couldn't have been happier with our stay at Riad Vert. Sanna did everything to make our stay enjoyable. She offered advice about shopping in the souks, booked day trips and taxis, gave us remedies when my husband had an upset stomach. She also made sure we tasted something different each day when we booked evening meals which were always very good and reccommended local restaurants. She was friendly and cheerful, nothing was too much trouble. Her help and advice was much appreciated as Marrakech is not the easiest of places to navigate around!
As the riad only has about 5 rooms, it is a lovely homely place to stay and it was interesting to converse with other guests and share our holiday experiences.
Sanna went above and beyond to make our stay very memorable. Thank you so much. This is a holiday we wont forget.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Vert Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Vert Marrakech Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located ten minutes away from the Djemâa el-Fna square and the souks, in the heart of the medina, you will find a peaceful haven, where green palm-trees strikingly contrast with the whitewashed walls. Welcome home at the Riad Vert.From 49 to 99 euro, according to the seasons, 7 spacious rooms with asserted personalities, a patio in the shade of palm trees, a bouh with larges sofas, a winter loungein subdued lights, a reading room far from the noises of the city, a terrace brightened up all year long, a delicious cooking and Jacuzzi under the sky are waiting for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Orbitz, Budget Places, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Riad Vert Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.