“Nice” 3 of 5 stars

25, derb Assebane, Marrakech 40000, Morocco   |
Ranked #541 of 1,031 Marrakech B&B and Inns
“Nice”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

This is my second riad... This is more better than the first and its clean. The location is good and easily to find... The breakfast is more fresh...the staff is very friendly ... I think the location is safe to walk at night and the secondary road is will lighted compare to my first riad... The bed is hard but i like this bed its nice to sleep... The room is clean with a working aircon...

43 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Polish first
Amsterdam, Nederland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

In the summer of 88 I went to Greece. Many times we slept on the beach to safe money. I unpacked my backpackers matras. Slept on my belly because the ground was to hard. As hard as wood.
This Riad gives you the same sleeping experience if you choose to take the suite. The bed is as hard as wood. The room is great. The staff is great. The location is great. But the bed, the most imported part of your hotel is not great.

Stayed December 2012
Amsterdam, Nederland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights in this beautiful Riad. We had the Eiden suite, a big room with large luxurious bathroom. Service was good. Unfortunately the bed ruined the experience for me. It felt like sleeping on wood

• Stayed December 2012

メディナの中心にありながら、ホテルの中は信じられないくらい静か。
チェックインするとすぐにミントティーとモロッコ伝統菓子をサービスしてくれた。
私たちはバスの移動でとても疲れていたので、嬉しかった!
モロッコ式朝食は量がたっぷり!
オレンジジュース(搾り立てのフレッシュジュースで、とてもおいしい!)、モロッコ風クレープ、モロッコ風パンケーキ、丸くて大きいパン、コーヒー(コーヒーとミルクはポットに入れてサービスしてくれるので、たっぷり飲めてうれしい!)
ホテルの内装・客室の中は、モロッコ風調度品が品よく配置されている。
客室のバス・トイレはドアで区切られておらず、壁で仕切られているだけだが、親しい関係の2人が泊まるには問題がない。
ホテルのスタッフはフレンドリーで、とても優しく接してくれる。
ホテルでは砂漠へのツアーなども手配可能だが、無理な勧誘もせず、私たちが必要な情報だけを与えてくれる。だから、嫌な思いもせず、快適に過ごせた。
このロケーションと朝食と静かさを考えると、宿泊代金は大変リーズナブルだと思う。

Goodness of its location within a 10-minute walk from the square Funa and from the bus terminal.
I think I have become lost in the Medina. But I called the hotel, one staff came to pick us up and he guided us to the hotel with telling us descriptive mark.
Directions from the square Funa is simple and very easy to understand, we did not get lost. Also, around the hotel was never dangerous even darker in the night.
While in the heart of the Medina, it is very quiet in a hotel, I can't believe it.
As soon as we checked-in the hotel,the staff served the traditional Moroccan mint tea and Moroccan pastry.
Since I was very tired by the movement of the bus, we were happy!
Moroccan breakfast is plenty of volume!
Orange juice(freshly-squeezed juice, very tasty!) ,large Moroccan bread , Moroccan crepe, Moroccan pancakes, milk and coffee (milk and coffee serviced in the pot,so I was happy to drink a lot! )
Moroccan furniture is well placed in the room, the interior of the hotel are traditional Moroccan .
Bath and toilet are not separated by a door, but only are separated by a wall, but there is no problem with two people have a close relationship to stay.
The staff are friendly and treat us very gently.
They can arrange some tours to the desert, but they never push to sell, they gave us only the information we need without any solicitation unreasonable. So, we could stay very comfortable!
I think the breakfast and quiet location and this price, it is very reasonable accommodation.
Thank you Abdul !

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Riad Minorisa? Share your experiences!