We had a one week stay at this beautiful riad two weeks ago. Nice and central location in the Medina with short distances to main attractions and restaurants. Being a family of 4 we had 2 rooms the Sahadienne and Bahia. Both rooms were nice and clean. The only minus were the showers as there could be low water pressure and not warm enough water.
The riad has a marvelous sun terrace where in fine weather the breakfast is served. The hotel staff has been very friendly and helpful. We ate dinner at the riad on our arrival day. The food was good but small amounts and somewhat pricy compared to many other restaurants in the Medina. The nearby Le Foundouk is a better choice with very good food in a pretty, candlelight atmosphere for a reasonable price.
Anyway, we had a very pleasant stay at this riad and would choose it again when coming back.
- Also Known As:
- Riad & Spa Esprit Du Maroc Hotel Marrakech
- Riad & Spa Esprit Du Maroc Hotel
- Riad And Spa Esprit Du Maroc
- Riad Esprit Du Maroc Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Un des joyaux de la Médina à l’abri des regards...Un Palais du XVIII, où règne la magnificence des mille et une nuits … 10 chambres, Spa de 200 m2, salle de fitness : culture du bien-être. Les plaisirs de la table avec son Restaurant «gastronomie marocaine».Un moment magique avec son Jardin sur la grande terrasse.La plénitude de ses 3 patios dont un avec Piscine. Retrouvez un lieu privilégié dont le nom,"Esprit du Maroc"exprime le raffinement de sa décoration sortie tout droit d’un rêve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Prestigia, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Riad & Spa Esprit du Maroc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.