Riad staff took great care of us during our stay. Food was amazing except breakfast after the 2nd morning, its included in the cost and they service the same thing every morning. We stayed in the Bali room which has an awesome bathroom with a HUGE tub. Our bed was as hard as a rock. I did not sleep comfortably the entire stay. The rooftop terrace was always nice and relaxing and never overcrowded. The furnishings were quite dusty but something I could live with. The staff offered towels. Navigating the riad can be quite daunting at first but you easily get the hang of it. We were offered a guide (his name was Aziz, he was like the Godfather - everyone knew him) for our 1st day in the souks and square. The hotel arranged for him at 450DH, which was probably a little expensive for about 4 hours of walking. However having him was invaluable, he took us to the shops where the craftsman make all the items in the souks and bazaar. AMAZING experience!
Back to the riad, do not eat there. It is totally overpriced and you can eat for about 25% of the cost elsewhere. Also, beware of the "taxes" they charge as they are overpriced as well and can be negoiated. We didnt find this out until we had already paid. The manager will ask you to pay in cash, but we paid our entire bill (4500DH) by credit card. Beware of what you are ordering because they do not give you a bill after each meal like normal hotels, you have to keep note yourself and compare at checkout. Two more compliants, ONE channel on cable in english Al-Jazeerah and wi-fi only works in the corridor by the riad entrance. No wi-fi in your room or on the terrace, major disappointment.
Lastly, staff was amazing!!!!!!!! Hassan treated us like family, always greeting us with a smile and friendly conversation. He really made us feel at home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Un des joyaux de la Médina à l’abri des regards...Un Palais du XVIII, où règne la magnificence des mille et une nuits … 10 chambres, Spa de 200 m2, salle de fitness : culture du bien-être. Les plaisirs de la table avec son Restaurant «gastronomie marocaine».Un moment magique avec son Jardin sur la grande terrasse.La plénitude de ses 3 patios dont un avec Piscine. Retrouvez un lieu privilégié dont le nom,"Esprit du Maroc"exprime le raffinement de sa décoration sortie tout droit d’un rêve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Riad & Spa Esprit du Maroc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad & Spa Esprit Du Maroc Hotel Marrakech
- Riad And Spa Esprit Du Maroc
- Riad Esprit Du Maroc Marrakech