“A Peaceful Place” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Arlington
“A Peaceful Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

It is in the new city, which is a major contrast from the old city. It is a beautiful garden with little ponds & several other water features. The whole enviroment gives you a very nice quiet & cool feeling. Their is a lovely cafe on the premises & the cactus garden is awesome.
We took a cab from out Riad in the old city & he left us off, right at the road that you take in, to gain access to the garden. When we came out, their was a boat load of taxi's waiting. Do not take any of these. They charge much more. Go out to the main road & hail a cab. it will be much cheaper.

Visited January 2013

New York City, New York
“Great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Hi, we ate there based on friends' recommendations and I have to say it was well worth it. We live in America and I have to say the service was as great and attentive as any service you'd expect to find in any North American restaurant. The food was great, the staff very visible and knowledgeable. We recommend it.

Visited January 2013
London
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Amazing place. The food was excellent, the service was very professional and definitely value for money.

The atmosphere was very nice although it was not traditional.

I ate the monkish dish and it was really delicious!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Great, cozy, hidden little spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

The wine, food and service were all excellent. We found this on Tripadvisor and really enjoyed the experience. The ambiance of the restaurant was great. It was chilly at night and they had the fire going and nice plush seats were we enjoyed some local wine. We didn't know when we arrived that it was a set menu but the staff were very accommodating and let us pick a few things off the a la carte menu. The hotel looks really nice too and we will have to try that next time!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

We went to this restaurant based mainly on the good reviews on here and I have to say I was disappointed. The staff seemed disinterested and unfocused, we had to ask to order deserts (surely they want to make money?), I heard the couple next to us say they'd been waiting 30mins for theirs. We finished our admittedly free bread before our drinks arrived, and finished them quite quickly however nobody came to ask if we'd like another, which we would have done. The most attention we got was when we paid, when 3 members of staff appeared from nowhere to hover around us. I didn't leave a tip because frankly I didn't think they deserved it, I do the same thing in the uk.
Apart from the servcie the food was ok, tasty and well presented however in my mind Le Foundouks was much better in all areas and a fair bit cheaper. I also preferred the atmosphere there. Sorry Les Jardins de la Medina but I expected more from what I'd read

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere