My friend and I recently stayed at Riad Angsana in the Medina, the heart of Marrakech. Not only was this hotel top-notch in every regard (hospitality, cleanliness, location, and ambiance), but it was the highlight of our already outstanding trip. After a long day of exploring the hectic markets there is no better feeling than jumping right out of the action into this tranquil and stunningly beautiful Riad. The decor is traditional, yet elegant and the amenities are abundant. Upon checkin, we were provided with a local cell-phone pre-programmed with the reception and manager's phone numbers just incase we needed anything at anytime... talk about service! The Riad also organized a fantastic, English-speaking, private driver to take us outside of Marrakech on day trips. The only down-side we experienced was trying to find the hotel initially. Several local kids wanted to 'help' guide us then demanded payment causing a bit of a scene.. watch out for them!
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Bab Firdaus Hotel Marrakech
- Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Bab Firdaus Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The name which means "gateway to heaven" conjures up a sense of magic, and you will see why when you arrive. Beautifully restored, this seven-room riad is filled with traditional artifacts, hand-woven carpets and custom-made furniture. After a day of sightseeing, indulge yourself in a luxurious massage at the Oriental Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Bab Firdaus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.