I stayed in the Bab Firdus for a 4 night break in Marrekech with my daughter towards the end of May. The Riad is a beautiful calm sanctuary to come back to after the bustle, excitement and heat of Marrakech. Our rooms were beautifully furnished and cleaned twice daily. Our breakfast, which was served at the nearby Si Said Riad was freshly made and elegantly served. There is a nice roof terrace with sun beds if you want to relax in the sun. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff. They advised us, walked us to restaurants, arranged taxis, and gave us a cell phone in case we got lost! We will be returning!
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Bab Firdaus Hotel Marrakech
- Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Bab Firdaus Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The name which means "gateway to heaven" conjures up a sense of magic, and you will see why when you arrive. Beautifully restored, this seven-room riad is filled with traditional artifacts, hand-woven carpets and custom-made furniture. After a day of sightseeing, indulge yourself in a luxurious massage at the Oriental Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Otel, HotelsClick and Jetsetter so you can book your Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Bab Firdaus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.