My husband and I have just returned from Marrakech, where we stayed at the Angsana Riad Bab Firdaus. Quite an oasis within the busy Medina, full of old charm and characteristics, clean, relaxing and truly amazing. We were greeted from onset by Mohammed who was most charming and helpful during our stay - we were given a mobile phone to use should we get lost or have any problems whilst out exploring. Location of the Riad was excellent with regard the main square and all the nooks and crannies leading to the Souks etc., - We visited the spa during our stay which was a truly relaxing experience and very competitive regarding price for a 2 hour treatment each, compared to this country. If you are looking for a truly traditional experience, where the moroccan culture can be appreciated then Marrakech is the place to go, and in our opinion to escape the hustle and bustle of the busy days, the Riad Bab Firdaus is a truly relaxing oasis, peaceful, friendly staff, perfect for a romantic break. - Thank you to Mohammed from Mrs Tracy.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Bab Firdaus Hotel Marrakech
- Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Bab Firdaus Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The name which means "gateway to heaven" conjures up a sense of magic, and you will see why when you arrive. Beautifully restored, this seven-room riad is filled with traditional artifacts, hand-woven carpets and custom-made furniture. After a day of sightseeing, indulge yourself in a luxurious massage at the Oriental Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Bab Firdaus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.