We stayed here for a long relaxing weekend, and that is what we got. The Riad was in easy walking distance to the main square, and other places of interest ( inc the airport ).
This was our first visit to Morocco, and although Marrakech is quite a manic place, the Riad was a calm and peaceful place to be. The staff were really helpful, they could not have done more to make us feel relaxed. The Riad was architecturally interesting, decorated in a traditional Moroccan theme. The rooms were clean and comfortable.
If anyone was to visit Marrakech, then i would recommend they stay in one of these Riads.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Bab Firdaus Hotel Marrakech
- Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Bab Firdaus Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The name which means "gateway to heaven" conjures up a sense of magic, and you will see why when you arrive. Beautifully restored, this seven-room riad is filled with traditional artifacts, hand-woven carpets and custom-made furniture. After a day of sightseeing, indulge yourself in a luxurious massage at the Oriental Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Bab Firdaus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.