I went to Marrakech by myself. Many friends and family were concerned however they need not worry. Transfers from the airport included being greeted by staff and escorted to the riad. I was also issued with a mobile phone incase I got lost, this happened however with usage of the phone reassurance and collection came immediately. Staff were so helpful at arranging trips, escorting to parts of town. They also respected privacy, they were happy to asist with any need. This made my trip most enjoyable. I recommend the Arabian nights event, as a good welcoming event, entertainment first class. Thank yoo especially Mohammed , Cous Cous, and the lovely barman who rescued me when I was lost. A real gem of a holiday. The roomk especially the bathroom was lovely, decor great, loved the plunge pool of a morning.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Bab Firdaus Hotel Marrakech
- Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Bab Firdaus Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The name which means "gateway to heaven" conjures up a sense of magic, and you will see why when you arrive. Beautifully restored, this seven-room riad is filled with traditional artifacts, hand-woven carpets and custom-made furniture. After a day of sightseeing, indulge yourself in a luxurious massage at the Oriental Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Bab Firdaus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.