This was our 1st trip to Marrakech. Although the city itself is completely crazy, the Riad offered peace and tranquility. It is well positioned within the Medina, being located just a 10 min walk from the main square and souks. The room was clean and spacious, with a lovely large bathroom. The staff (in particular Mohamed) were helpful, polite, and went out of their way to give good service. We were even provided a mobile phone, so that if we got lost we could call for help, and they also helped out when we couldnt get in touch with the tour rep. We had to walk a small distance each morning to have breakfast in the sister Riad, but its less than 2 mins away. The only thing that concerned us was that the main door seemed to remain unlocked 24 hours a day, meaning that anyone could walk in.
Overall, a beautiful hotel with woderfully helpful staff in an ideal location.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Bab Firdaus Hotel Marrakech
- Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Bab Firdaus Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The name which means "gateway to heaven" conjures up a sense of magic, and you will see why when you arrive. Beautifully restored, this seven-room riad is filled with traditional artifacts, hand-woven carpets and custom-made furniture. After a day of sightseeing, indulge yourself in a luxurious massage at the Oriental Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Bab Firdaus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.