We enjoyed our stay in this tranquil riad. It is well positioned for everything we wanted to do and the staff were very courteous, friendly and helpful. The bed was hard and on one night we had no hot water. We had adequate breakfasts in the larger riad, a street away which is where the roof terrace with pool is situated. We had a plunge pool in the courtyard of our riad and that was heavenly, cool and peaceful.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Bab Firdaus Hotel
- Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Bab Firdaus Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The name which means "gateway to heaven" conjures up a sense of magic, and you will see why when you arrive. Beautifully restored, this seven-room riad is filled with traditional artifacts, hand-woven carpets and custom-made furniture. After a day of sightseeing, indulge yourself in a luxurious massage at the Oriental Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Bab Firdaus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.