Unrivalled service from the moment you enter the hotel. We were greeted with fruit juice, dates and mint tea while checking in and handed a mobile phone programed with phone numbers in case we needed help or got lost. The hotel is small and traditional, very pretty adding to the whole experience. The food served there is excellent, rooms are small but with almost silent and efficient air conditioning - a must in 43 degrees heat! The staff even walked us personally round to the Riad round the corner on the first morning to get our breakfast and escorted us to the Saadian tombs when we struggled to find it. The gave us advice on haggling and helped negotiate fare prices for cabs - drivers quote high to start.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Bab Firdaus Hotel Marrakech
- Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Bab Firdaus Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The name which means "gateway to heaven" conjures up a sense of magic, and you will see why when you arrive. Beautifully restored, this seven-room riad is filled with traditional artifacts, hand-woven carpets and custom-made furniture. After a day of sightseeing, indulge yourself in a luxurious massage at the Oriental Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Otel, HotelsClick and Jetsetter so you can book your Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Bab Firdaus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.