We ate here twice during our stay as it was à very cosy restaurant with Nice music. I ate two times the kech burger. My boyfriend the burger of the day.
The first time everything was delicious, especially the moelleux au chocolat.
The second time I ate my burger and ordered à cosmopolitan. I drank one sip of it and that's where it all started. I left my cosmo of 8 euro untouched and we hurried to our Riad. Me and my boyfriend have never been so sick before, we suffered à food poisoning from the burgers which were not well-done! I think ti's à shame, it looked as one of the fanciest restaurants in marrakech where you shouldn't be worrying About hygiene.
If you own or manage Kechmara, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.