“A Foodies Treat!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Rabat, Morocco
“A Foodies Treat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

As a recent foodie who is discovering the many hidden secrets of Moroccan cooking, Cafe CLOCK's cooking class did not disappoint. Souad...the cheery and HILARIOUS chef who shared her secrets with us was the highlight of our day.

If you are interested in learning the secrets and tips for authentic Moroccan cooking...this is the class for you!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Ashland, Oregon
“Respite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

My parents teach english over in Morocco, so they knew of and recommended this place as a base for adventures in the medina. As a young white woman my first foray into this Arabian world was frightening. I had been somewhat prepared, and had donned a head scarf wrapped as well as I could. I walked straight from our riad to Cafe Clock where I asked and was gently shown how to wrap the head scarf properly. Later I was able to meet with a tutor and learn some words of the local language, while sipping mint tea, and eating delicious camel burgers. It's hard in this brief review to convey just how welcoming this cafe was, or what an oasis it was for the overload on the senses going on just outside. This place was the setting for many of my most treasured memories of Morocco, I can't recommend it enough.

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Venezia, Italia
“delicious camel burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Loved all of this place. Weird funny atmosphere, lovely staff, excellent food, great terrace, perfect location, good prices! Recommended!

Visited January 2013
kansas city
“Wonderful Respite from Hussle of Medina”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Our first morning in Fez we slept past the breakfast time at our Riad so we made our first stop of the day at Cafe Clock -coffee! I got an omelet, my son got a camel burger and my daughter got a salad. We ate on the roof terrace and enjoyed the sun and views. Staff were friendly and low key. Food and coffee were good. Kids went back that night to hear some music...We recommend Cafe Clock.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Reykholt, Iceland
“Just the nicest place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

When in Fes we spent so many hours being lost in the Medina, not speaking French nor Arabic a lot of people took advantage of that and we could not ask for directions without being taken in circles and just made more lost. Once in a while though you find something nice in all the confusion and Café Clock is a perfect example of that. Like so many places within the Medina the entrance does not give away what is on the inside: modern atmosphere, young and super-nice staff, english language not a problem, good energy all around and just a really nice place. It has workshops on Moroccan cooking, it has information about humanitarian projects that the owners are involved in and our waiter took the time to explain to us how to get to Moulay Jakoub when we asked him about a place to bathe (Moulay Jakoub is by the way a great geo-thermal place not far from Fes).

I love this Café and surprisingly it was one of the nicest things about our trip to Morocco!

• Visited December 2012