We spent 4 nights in this wonderful Riad. It really does deserve this score ! No other words could describe it better than wonderful (yes, once again !). This place is perfect from every point of view :
- Well situated in the Fès Medina but still far enough from the crowds
- An extremely peaceful place
- Amazing architecture
- Stylish and clean rooms
- The best cuisine we had during the course of our 17-day stay in Morocco - congrats once again to the great chef of this Riad ! Her cuisine is worth as many Michelin stars as possible !
- Nice roof-top terrace. You should have dinner there, Mohammed won't be mad at you for having him climb up those steep stairs :-)
- Nice pool, even though a little bit cold. We used to have breakfast there, accompanied by Linda the turtle who would entertain us ! By the way, she loves water melon, make sure to keep that in mind, otherwise she'll keep bugging you !
An extremely important point : the people who work at this Riad and who are a key asset to its success, in particular Amel, Mohammed and Myriam. Thank you so very much for hosting us and making us feel as if we had been at home !
To sum it all up : great and extremely romantic times. If we ever happen to go to Fès again, we already know to which Riad we will be headed, and you should too !
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.