Frankly, I've never had such bad experience in my life, I travel a lot and stayed in good and low-budged hotel and hostel, but this three nights were nightmare for me.
- First night:They put me in a storage room and lied that was a single room, except of one bed, there were one paar of used shoes and two mattresses standing on the wall, there was no shared bathroom in this Riad, I couldn't even take a shower. They wanted to charge me 30EURO for it but I didn't accept, than they lower to price to 15EURO and promised me to remove me to a normal guest private room for the other two days.
- Second night: they hv change me to the normal private room, but they knocked at my door at 22:00 as they hv new guests and wanted to move me back to the storage room again, I closed my door and ignored them. I paid 35EURO each night but not for this service!
- Third night:They removed my staffs from my normal room and put them unlocked under the steps only because my bed is double bed and they gave it to a couple before I came back to this Riad
- My money in EURO has been stole on the third day, which I put in my purse and it was in a make-up bag on my bed. One of their staff has only stole part of them, with hoping I wouldn't noticed but I count my money right before I left my room on the third day (I had two 50EURO and one 10EURO, after I came back one 50EURO was missing ).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Otel, TripOnline SA and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Riad Al Pacha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Al Pacha Fes