Not much else to say that hasn't already been said about Dar Roumana.
- Inside the Medina while still isolated from the noise
- Amazing views. You will spend quality time on the roof.
- Helpful Owners. Jennifer did provide advice when I asked her (on TA) about Riads with a Pool. Not something your average Riad Owner would do. Honest opinion and helpful restaurant advice. Try the Italian they recommend (not the one listed in Frommer's) and the restaurant nearby in the Medina where someone comes to pick you up and walk you there.
- Decent sense of privacy: Not many rooms and enough common areas
- BEUTIFUL Dar! Amazing suite. We had the biggest (Yasmina?) and I recommend it
- VERY firm bed . We had to sleep on blankets to be comfortable. I'm surprised I haven't read about this here. I usually like firm beds but this was too much (My friend actually dreamed that under the sheets there was cement :) But in all fairness we found that mattresses in Morocco were really on the firm side. Funny enough, we had the same problem with the other top experience in Morocco (Jardins De Skoura)
Highly recommend Dar Roumana. Can't comment on current Management but I'm sure the owners won't leave the guests in the wrong hands, given the slice of the market they are catering to.