“THE BEST TOUR IN MY LIFE!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 27 Outdoor Activities in Fes
More attraction details
Owner description: Without a doubt, Morocco is a country with great charm, the land of the setting sun charms you, an unforgettable experience that will not leave you indifferent...We organize unique, original, cultural and exotic travels around Morocco, with us, Camel Excursions Morocco, you will discover the charms of Morocco, fall in love with this so magical country, and you will know what the conventional tourist does not perceive.We will be beside you for everything that you need, we customize your trip if you wish, our priority is to make the trip to suit you.Our travel aims to make all those travelling with us, enjoy the most of the surroundings, landscapes, people and its gastronomy. For all this we choose in Morocco always different routes to the classics and of difficulty suitable for all levels. We invite you to discover the beauty and charm of Morocco with us.
“THE BEST TOUR IN MY LIFE!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2015 NEW via mobile

I really wanted to write this review, I have visited many countries in mu life with many tours, but this one was the best one for sure. Since me and my friends were in spain the days before, the comunications with ismail were cery serious and very goid. He answered all of our questions and guide us very well regarding our interests. Once in morrocoo everithing was perfect. Our driver Ali was really cool and good person, he was very kind and funny. In the desert all the staff of the hotel was amazing, vey kind people. Once in the dunes the tents were the best ones!
The better experience in oir life! 100% recomended for everyone (since kids to grown ups). Say hello yo every one ismail! Thanks for all!
Daniel montoya from Colombia

Phoenix, Arizona
“Trip of a lifetime!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2015

I don't usually write reviews, but I had to this time. Reading other reviews helped me choose this camel excursion when I was planning for my Morocco trip, so I felt like my review might also help others to make a decision. It is hard to choose between different tours just by reading the description of the tour. For me, the best thing is to read about others experiences. When I read about camel excursions, I saw that every review was 5 stars. This is why I chose this specific excursion. Now that I have gone on my trip and come back, I see that every review was 100% true. I was able to see Morocco in its entirety and not just tourist attractions. Rachid (our tour guide) could not have been anymore attentive, respectful, nice, helpful, and cheerful. Even when we were ready to go to the hotel, he would suggest other places to take us because he wanted to ensure that we see everything Morocco has to offer. He even took us to visit his home and his family who were just as caring and respectful as Rachid. As a person who travels quite often if I could summarize my trip to Morocco, I would say it was the trip of a lifetime. Not only I felt I visited people with a different culture, but also I felt right at home. I highly recommend this camel excursion to whoever is visiting this beautiful country. Believe me you will not be disappointed. It is more than you would ever expect.

Visited March 2015
Ismael E, Owner at Camel Excursions Morocco - Day Tours, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Thank very much for sharing your review with other people, we are very happy to read your review and read that you had a nice and great experience with us, we hope to receive you again in our country and live a new experience,

New York City, New York
“Three breath-taking days”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2015

We took the three day trip from Fes to Morocco, with Said, who speaks excellent English, as our driver and guide. Said was a great companion and a wonderful fount of information about Moroccan history, culture and geography, showing us not just ancient sights like Kasbahs but dusty, tiny village markets and taking us to buy home-made goat cheese from a local woman in the High Atlas. There is so much to see that we never would have found on our own, or just by staying in the major tourist cities. At about an hour in the evening and an hour in the morning, the camel ride was about the right length as camels are not the most comfortable places for novices! The desert camp was more comfortable than we expected (real beds, Western toilets!) and the evening meal was very tasty and plentiful. Ismael, his brother Mustafa, and Said could not have been more welcoming and helpful. Be aware that there are a couple of long days in the car, but the different parts of Morocco are so interesting and varied that it is all worth it. Take this trip and you won't be sorry.

Best regards
“This was the highlight of our holiday!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2015

Said, our driver, picked us up from the riad in Fes and was the perfect companion. We saw so much and learnt more about Morrocan culture than we would have done if we hadn't taken the trip. In the desert, Ismail and Mustapha were delightful, making sure we had a turban and were comfortable on our camels, before leading us to the camp. Seeing the sun set and then rise in the desert was a fabulous experience. The traditional meal was delicious and it was also great to be able to return to the Nomad Palace for breakfast and a shower.
Driving over the High Atlas was another fantastic experience, thankfully Said was an expert driver as I would not like to drive that road!
I would definitely recommend this trip - money well spent. Thank you Said for making sure we had a wonderful time.

Los Angeles, California
“Amazing tour through Morocco! Must do!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2015

Amazing tour and amazing staff. This is a must for anyone traveling to Morocco.

While booking the tour Ismail was great at communicating via mail and answering my questions promptly.

Our driver Ali picked us up from our riad in Fes to start the 3 tour through the Atlas Mountains, Merzouga, the Sahara Desert, and our destination Marrakech. Unfortunately, we got caught in a snowstorm in the Atlas Mountains that delayed us about 7 hours. It was quite scary but Ali was a very experienced driver and made us feel as comfortable as possible.

Since the snowstorm delayed us 7 hours we missed our camel ride to our tents for a night in the desert and we were booked a room at Hotel Nomad (beautiful!). The next day we were able to move things around that allowed us to do our overnight stay in the Berber tents. I was looking forward to this night the most, so I was ecstatic.

The night in the desert was amazing. We had a great time dancing, drumming, and gazing at the stars. Mostapha was our guide and he is fantastic! Such a nice guy and did everything he could to make sure we had a great time.

Ali was such a great driver and we even got to meet his family! Definitely a highlight for me.

It's really amazing how great they make this tour for every single person, every single time. Thank you again!

Visited March 2015
Ismael E, Owner at Camel Excursions Morocco - Day Tours, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago

We are very sorry about the weather that day, we did our best to make you arrive to the desert because there were many people who have spent the night on the way.