I stayed here for 3 nights as part of a 2 week morocco tour.
- The location is brillant. Markets/food places near by. Also ATM just outside as well as a good internet place around the corner. Good laundry service place as well and many other great benefits in walking distance.
- The court yard area is really nice.
- comfortable beds compared to other moroccan hotels.
- some old decor, tiles, painted wardrobe ect. Nice window to open onto the street.
- on sight resturant and many sitting areas if you feel like staying in. But it is a set menu option.
- the room was spacious enough.
- bathroom needs a serious upgrade!
- the girls working in the dining room for dinner/breakfast were so rude and never smiled!
- The breakfast is very blah.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelBookers, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Batha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Batha Hotel Fes