The hotel externally is of a slightly dated western design of glass and metal. Internally it is transformed into the delightful traditional Moroccan styling. It is in a great central location to visit the sights of the city. The rooms are spacious and comfortable rooms and are furnished in modern elegant style. All meal times have menus which contain traditional Moroccan dishes. Breakfast was a colourful feast of Moroccan delights and certainly a location in which one might want to linger over a longer breakfast. Sipping on the delightfully refreshing mint tea was an equally good way to quench your thirst at any time during the day. The main courtyard between the hotel wings has a beautifully present pool plaza where you spend many hours relaxing. The service provided by staff was impeccable and in our view our overall experience was, without doubt, 5 star in quality.
- Also Known As:
- Pickalbatros Royal Mirage Hotel
- Pickalbatros Royal Mirage Hotel Fes
- Royal Mirage Hotel Fes
- Fes Royal Mirage Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Mirage Fes Hotel is a modern hotel, but one which has been designed to reflect the rich past of the city in which it is situated. Its 271 air-conditioned rooms including 27 non smoking rooms, 7 Junior Suites and 5 Royal Suites, all modern, elegantly furnished and offer easy access to guests with wheelchairs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and HostelBookers so you can book your Pickalbatros Royal Mirage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.