This place is ok if you want a cheap place to stay in Fes, and the rooms seemed clean enough. However, if you are going to stay here, consider the following:
1) One of the hostel staff (can't remember the name) will come across as the friendliest guy in the world, until he has convinced you that you would be suicidal to go into the old medina without a guide. We bought his story and got a guide, and also believed him when he said official guides don't get commission on things we buy. Turns out we would have been much better off without a guide - our tour was simply the guide taking us to a load of his mates' shops to see if we would buy anything - he clearly was going to get a commission. Makes us suspect the hostel staff member and the guide were mates. Funnily enough, he didn't seem as friendly afterwards.
2) The hostel has some random opening times. It closes from 10am-12pm (supposedly for cleaning), so if you're not out of your room by 10, they will knock on the door and wake you up!!
3) The hostel locks up for the night at 10pm, which rules out any late arrivals and also means you can't go out for a late-night snack or anything else. We had to ask permission to go out at 9:30, incase we got back after the doors had closed - makes you feel like a 6-year-old asking the teacher for permission to go to the toilet.
4) The toilets aren't very clean and there is no toilet paper provided.
5) If you go in winter, the rooms will be freezing. No heating is provided.
6) You are not within walking distance of the old medina, so will have to take a taxi every time you want to go there. Nothing to see around where there hostel is located.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.