“The best experience in our trip to Morocco” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 90 Activities in Fes
More attraction details
Owner description: Sahara Adventure Travel is a tour operator company based in fez managed by tihami brothers more then 20 years of experience,we guided you through morocco to see and discover things other travelers they can't reach it by themselves.We help you to experience your dream vacation,we guarantee you to spend a pleasant time .With us you will get a nice memories you will never forget .
Toronto, Canada
“The best experience in our trip to Morocco”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

We contacted the agency about a desert trip from Fes ending in Marrakech for 3 nights and 4 days. The reply was very quick - we received the itinerary and the information in 20 minutes.
The trip was amazing, in a comfortable 4x4, the driver Hicham was very helpful and knowledgeable, our camel guide Hassan was also very nice and attentive, they both speak a good English. They made us feel very comfortable.
The first night we spent in a berber tent, after sitting by the fire listening to the music played by our guides - it was the highlight of our trip to Morocco. We saw the sunset and sunrise in the desert - unforgettable experience.
The second night was in the gorges of Todra, and the last night was in a nice riad in Quarzazate, we had the opportunity to stop on the way and see many kasbahs, Ziz and Rose valley. I would recommend this agency to everyone.
Thank you for the awesome time!

Visited November 2012

New York City, New York
“Probably one of Nicest guide you'll ever meet. Great Price and Amazing Tour 4 days 3 nights from Fez to Marrakech”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

I did a lot of research online before finally booking with Sahara Aventures Travel. Belghit with whom I corresponded to make the arrangement was on top of everything. His answers were helpful and always prompt. Upon arrival to Fez we confirmed our tour and we were picked up at our hotel early in the morning to begin our expedition. Our driver and guide, Mohammed (not sure if I'm spelling his name correctly, forgive me if you're reading this!), is perhaps the nicest person we met in Morocco. His kindness extends beyond that of a guide. My boyfriend and I felt safe and appreciated.

The trip was a 4 day 3 night expedition from Fez to Marrakech with many pit stops throughout (details can be found on their website) but the highlight was a trek from Merzouga to the Sahara Desert on camel back where we were served hot mint tea, a delicious meal and rejoiced under the stars around a campfire with drums and music playing. It was a magical night. Wear double socks if you're going in the winter though!

Also one more thing that needs to be mentioned is that you can't beat the price. They offer the best price (from my research other companies offer a similar tour with same amount of days for a much higher price). The hotels were also very nice. Nice hot shower and great meals provided.

This is probably the best deal out there and it's really a wonderful way to see much of Morocco.

Visited December 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“Wonderful, well planned day tour of Fez surrounds”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

If you're interested in what lies beyond the city of Fez, definitely take a day tour with Sahara Aventures Travel!

We had an air conditioned new model mini-van, which was spacious & comfortable for going to and from sights.

Our tour was well planned, and the driver was open to change if we wanted to spend more time at a particular place. We saw the waterfall at Sefrou, the apple town of Azrou, incomprehensable Ifrane (Chamonix/Genenva in the middle of Morocco!!) & an ancient volcanic crater.

We also spent time at a giant lake (complete with paddle boats!) and, my favourite part, a visit to the Valley of Monkeys. In this cedar forest you see monkeys roaming about in the wild, however they are not shy & quite playful! It was a definite highlight of this trip to Morocco.

Definitely recommend doing this tour & Sahara Aventures Travel - it was a fantasic day & gave me a great insight into Moroccan life beyond the walls of Fez.

Visited October 2012
Montreal, Canada
“Unfergetable trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

i arrived in fes with no reservation what so ever then i meet this man called aziz that invited me in his dar (dar eljasmine) it was a beautiful place in smack middle of the medina the staff where awesome plus the co owner Mohamed ( the man with the biggest smile on earth and one of the brothers of sahara aventures travel) help me plan my adventure in the desert! there was no complication about anything and you can pick any activities you want to do ( depending on your budget) i sincerely spent one of the best week of my life in the desert ( its a place where time is not a concrete measure) plus the fact that is was plan for my budget really help me allot)
two toms up from me
student from Montreal Canada

Visited September 2012
Poitiers, France
“fez excursion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

my boy friend and i booked day trip with sahara aventures travel to meknes volubilis and moulay idriss. we saw a lot of monuments and ruins. we took lots of awesome pictures. our driver guide u chef was very helpful and knowledged. he speaks good english and french. we highly recommend this comoany for tour anf excursion from fez. thank you mobarek..

Visited September 2012