The hotel is quite difficult to find as it's located in the historical center of Fes, however on our arrival we rang the hotel and one of the staff came and picked us up at the taxi stop, wouldn't be able to find it otherwise. The staff was very helpful, answered all our questions about Fes, recommended a restaurant and organized a great trip to Meknes, Volubilis and Chefchaouen.
We enjoyed our stay there and would recommend to anyone who is looking for a good value place in the city center.
Only two small things that could be improved..
- the bathroom was bit damp as there was no shower curtain.
- great breakfast but I was little bit disappointed that they wouldn't serve it before 9am, not even when we asked them as we were leaving early that morning
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- dar el yasmine is a charming traditional building from the 17th centry located in the heart of the old medina of fes,in the main street talaa sghira near the main entrace Bab boujloud ,dar el yasmine is a small guest house with 6 rooms air conditioner and private bathroom ,in addition to beautiful roof terrasse with tent and view of the medina .dar el yasmine can help you to organize many activitiess. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HostelBookers and Odigeo so you can book your Dar el Yasmine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.