We stayed at Palais Amani for two nights (March 11 and 12, 2012).
This beautiful boutique hotel was the perfect hotel for us.
I am positive it is the best hotel anyone can stay in in Fes.
The hotel is located in the Medina of Fes - the old city.
When we first arrived, which was at night time, we were a bit wary of what we were about to find, since our car didn't go inside the medina and we had to leave the car and walk through some narrow streets before arriving at Palais Amani. And from the outside, it looked like a small building on a small, old street. But once we stepped inside, we were blown away. Palais Amani is a gorgeous property. We were not expecting to find the piece of heaven it is behind those walls.
Palais Amani was a magical experience. Little touches from the wet refreshing towels and mint tea offered upon arrival to the chocolate truffles and the next day's weather put on the bed at turndown service make all the difference and makes Palais Amani stand apart from the rest - it is all in the details.
Staying at Palais Amani is experiencing pure luxury - no expense was spared to ensure the guests enjoy the utmost comfort and quality in everything - from the heavenly soft and puffy comforter and pillows to the hairdryer in the bathrooms, everything was high end.
The owner was actually there to personally make sure every guest was as happy and relaxed as could be. He is an incredible human being - it is very easy and clear to see that he cares not only about his guests, but also about his employees a great deal. He is an extraordinary person, and it was a true pleasure to meet him and stay at his fantastic hotel.
The staff of Palais Amani go above and beyond to ensure a perfect stay.
For instance, it was my mother's birthday, and the owner, the chef and the kitchen staff surprised her with a beautiful birthday cake with her name written on the plate around the cake in Arabic.
It was an unforgettable experience and we hope to be back!
- Beautifully restored, architectural property
- Gorgeous terrace with chaise-lounges and views of the city
- Friendly and helpful staff
- Refreshing towels and tea upon arrival
- Luxury boutique hotel
- Attentive staff and owner who devote lots of personal attention and go above and beyond to ensure satisfaction
- Beautiful, brand new Moroccan slippers given to guests as a gift upon arrival
- Chocolate truffles and the next day's forecast left on the pillow at turndown service
- Fresh cookies also offered
- Highest quality of everything used in the rooms (from the sink to the hair dryer to the iphone dock)
- No conditioner or tooth brush offered in the bathroom
- Massage table could be more comfortable / towel needs to be put between massage table and face
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An opulent Riad, conveniently situated net to the major cultural and historical attractions in the ancient medina of Fez. The largest working riad in the ancient city, Palais amani has fourteen bedrooms, nine of which are suites that allow the guests to each have a unique Riad experience and the personal attention that they deserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Escapio, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Travelocity, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Palais Amani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palais Amani Hotel Fes