We stayed at Pension Sekaya in the middle of September for 2 nights. You definitly get what you pay for and unfortunetly I wish we paid a little more.
- Great location just off the main drag
- Air con in the room
- Damp even in 30 degree heat
- Unfriendly and unhelpful staff, excluding the daughter who was lovely
- The bed smelt like urine
- Noisy and more of a backpackers hostel than other riads I have stayed in.
We ended up moving to another riad for the last night to get away from the constant dampness and smell. After a long day in the medina, all you really want is to come back to somewhere nice and homely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pension Sekaya: stay at 12 € / person, including breakfast. At the heart of the medina, in a large traditional house completely restored house 11 rooms from 2 to 5 beds with private bathrooms. Large panoramic terrace for breakfast and lunch. Kitchen available. Quiet 5 minutes from the car park, historic sites and shops. This guest house Riad or pension, is a little hotel in the beginning of the last century. Recently renovated, it is quietly situated in the historical part, the Medina of Fez. Haven offers the services of a guest house in the first class, and the owners reserve you their best reception Its structure and its proportions it exudes calm and serenity that will not leave you indifferent. Our riad in Fez is easily accessible, ideal for exploring the maze of the medina of Fez and its region. Our Moroccan restaurant, you will discover Fassi cuisine in all its facets. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Pension Sekaya Hotel Fes