“Ornate decor in fine taste” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Golden Tulip Farah Casablanca

You added Golden Tulip Farah Casablanca to your Saves list
Golden Tulip Farah Casablanca
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   160, Av Des Forces Armees Royales, Casablanca 20000, Morocco   |
Ranked #28 of 68 Hotels in Casablanca
Buderim, Australia
“Ornate decor in fine taste”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

A very pleasing stay in a very elegant hotel with excellent food menue.
But two single beds don't make a double!
Location provides city outlook but near the ports which is pretty ordinary.
Travel required to attractions.

Room Tip: Higher for less traffic noise.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Hicham O, Director Of Operations at Golden Tulip Farah Casablanca, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Valuable Guest,

"Pleasing Elegant, Excellent" are all adjectives that honor us and lead us to greater efforts to avoid, in the future, small deficiencies that were noted during your stay with us.

And while thanking you for your feedback,

Director of Operations.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Turkish first
Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Let me start with the few good things about this place:
1. the food is phenomenal. Our office had a workshop here and I think I must have gained 10kg here.
2. The housekeeping lady did a really good job.
3. Location is really good.

Now, let us start with the bad stuff.
1. Despite pre-arranging my visit the check-in took over twenty minutes where they kept asking me to take a seat but then seemed to forget all about me.
2. when I gave my clothes for the urgent ironing at 10am, they arrived at 10pm after multiple calls to every one who would listen (which did not include reception who just hang up on you)
3. I had pre-filled a form for cab service however, since I had to remind them several times I had to waste the last one hour of my time just waiting for them to get their act together. Despite my calling in advance to prepare the check-out paper-work it took them another thirty minutes.
4. The floor I was on was so noisy that I had to get out at 2am to ask them to quieten people. This happened every night and was so common that all my colleagues on other floors experienced the same as well.

I am never staying here again. there is no value for money. I do think if the Reception staff was friendlier and kinder it would have made up for a lot of our disappointment.

Room Tip: Don't take the room behind the lifts.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Munich, Germany
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

In fact a good hotel however would urgently need ground renovation . Carpets in the floors are now very dirty but ok, fine... One can leave with it.

Last time in June the door of the wardrobe arrived...on my nose when I used the safe !

One day later was not repaired, I wonder whether it has been since...

Staff is in the rule very friendly, except on the traditional restaurant: you can wait for hours for theistic and show and some waiters have not seen a shower since days, apparently ...

Prefer the French restaurant, excellent !

• Stayed June 2014
Hicham O, Director Of Operations at Golden Tulip Farah Casablanca, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for drawing our attention to some maladjustment which negatively impacted your stay with us, we are confused for that.

And while making sure to adjust what needs to be ajusted in order to welcome you in the best conditions during your next visit to Casablanca and hotel,

Toronto, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

To start with, receptionist seemed like she is unhappy to see new guests, just handed me a paper to fill without even talking. The toilet in the room had a sign that it was sterilized however it was DIRTY (don't want to say how), people treating you badly, one of my colleagues had the shower broken. No complementary water nor coffee or tea. As for the breakfast, it is almost an empty bar. I was really angry from the way they treated us. Stay anywhere but this terrible hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

it is clear from your comments that we have read with great attention and interest that your stay with us was just a disaster and we're sorry for that.

We could, if we had been informed at the time of your stay, fix what needed to be corrected, and ensure that your experience is not the 'bad memories' recounted in your comments.
This does not excuse the lack of interest that we have, seemingly, given you and we do hope to host you during a next visit to Casablanca to share with you our genuine welcome and hospitality values.

In anticipation of this pleasure,

1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Having been almost on a monthly basis in Casablanca, this is the first time I stay in Golden Tulip Farah. Disappointed from the hotel. Poor Breakfast quality with poor service. I asked for a spoon for the coffee, they brought me a plastic one. Moreover, the restaurant was not clean and the staff not very present. Also l don't know when this hotel was constructed but looks old.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Hicham O, Director Of Operations at Golden Tulip Farah Casablanca, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Dear Guest,

We are very disappointed to see that your stay in Golden Tulip Farah Casablanca does not go as you'd hoped, and we sincerely apologize knowing that it was your first stay at the hotel.

And if we do not claim nor our standards of service that you have been issued, we still hope to see you next time with the promise to treat you and all our customers, as it should.

And in anticipation of this pleasure,

Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Actually not a 5 stars hotel at all.
Bad smelling in the room.
No tea or coffee in the room.
No tissues.
House keepers always opening doors.
Only food is good.
Staff is unprofessional.
Not recommended at all .
With this price easy to find a good hotel in Casablanca.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Let us, at first, thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at Golden Tulip Farah Casablanca. and it was with great bitterness that we note that we have not lived up to your expectations and we apologize for this.

Also, we do not understand, among other things, that your room could smell bad knowing that we are very careful about the olfactory ambience throughout the hotel and especially in the rooms.
There goes without saying that we have failed to deliver you the service you are able to expect from us and we apologize once again.

we hope that this unfortunate experience does nothing to taint the idea that you have about our hotel, and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you, in the rules of art, in a near future.

Until then,

Auckland Region, New Zealand
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Well, the heading is probably a little on the harsh side but that is what one of our touring party called it after he discovered the toilet seat broken and cracked mirror. Another party found the skirt around the bed base to be grubby and demanded another room. In my case, the safe did not work, it must have taken about 5 men an hour to correct the situation including replacing the whole safe. My wife wanted to take a bath but there was no plug, called the concierge who said he would send one up but never arrived. The staff are very friendly but they just don't follow through which is what it is all about. I note others have expressed similar sentiments and the manager has commented they are working on it - the bottom line is they just don't seem to care, so, as our tour director from Insight warned us, check you room out carefully first before unpacking your bags. Insight need to up their standard, we purchased their tour on the understanding that it was a 4-5 star all the way, this hotel in my opinion falls short of 4 stars. The standard of cleaning for this hotel is not great, the rooms are acceptable but the passage way, windows etc, are grubby.
The Moroccan restaurant on the first floor was excellent as were the musicians who played non stop to us for nearly 2 hours - a worthwhile experience. The hotel is centrally located and I can assure you the goods and prices in some of the local tourist shops are as good as anywhere in Morocco, don't purchase from the leather tannery in Fes, too expensive as is the carpet place.
The hotel is 50 minutes from the airport and a taxi will cost you 250-300 MAD.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Hicham O, Director Of Operations at Golden Tulip Farah Casablanca, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Valuable Guest,

We are sincerely sorry to note that our services were not up to your expectations, and we are especially confused for giving you the impression that we do not attach any interest nor seem to care.

It is through feedback that we're getting better every day, and make sure to resolve any malfunction that may arise in a dynamic organization such as a hotel.
That been said, we have taken note of your comments, we thank you and we will ensure to fix what needs to be corrected.

Thank you again for drawing our attention,
And looking forward to welcoming you in a near future,

Best Regards,

Director Of Operations

Been to Golden Tulip Farah Casablanca? Share your experiences!