“after loosing the flight” 3 of 5 stars

You added Hotel Relax Airport to your Saves list
Hotel Relax Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Airport Mohamed V | Nouasser, Casablanca, Morocco   |
Ranked #49 of 68 Hotels in Casablanca
“after loosing the flight”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

I reached this hotel from the airport after loosing my flight to home. It has a shuttle from/to the airport every 30 minutes 24h/day and from this point of view is very good.
The room is quite large and you can also think to stay there for more days. The room is also clean and the general structure is good: there are shops and restaurants and a spa.
I found an important lack in the service: no towels in the room and no way to obtain them afer requesting. My room was in an area where they were doing some work and the finishing was awful. But if the bed is confortable and everything is clean, this problem is boring but I'd probalby come back here.
Just another note: not only was not possible to have the towels (maybe shouting... but I was so tired...) I left something in my room and there was no way to have an answer when I call them back: call back in 15min for at least 5 times...

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
  • Arabic first
Auckland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I stayed here after missing my connecting flight from Casablanca airport. It was advertised as more than what I thought it should have been, but I managed to get a discount which I was happy about as I didn't think it would be worth 80Euro..

Overall, it was OK and a good enough stay for one night. The rooms are noisy - you can hear everyone checking out during the night and doors slamming etc, but the beds are big and super comfortable. The restaurant at the other hotel joined to this was pretty good and overall the staff were super friendly.

I wouldn't expect to come back here but would reccommend for a hotel close to the airport.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Zürich, Zurich, Switzerland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

This was our first night in Morocco and it was horrible!! We arraanged to stay here because it was very close to the airport and we were planning on beginning our road trip adventure through Morocco early in the morning. Do not stay in this filthy hotel if you can avoid it! I have never seen such disgusting filthy carpets anywhere in my life. The size of the rooms and bathrooms are ok but the construction of the place is awful. The shower leaks into the walls. Our bedroom wall was soaking wet and the shower full of mold. The room smelled terrible.
We were a party of 4. The other couple had an equally disgusting room. Do not stay here!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
libya
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

i spent one night at 8 sept 2013 during transit via Casablanca …… location near the airport is the only positive point of this hotel …… unfriendly staff, simple room furniture , one small towel in the bathroom no room service and breakfast was awful also if you looking for internet connection forget it dose not work ….!!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Hong Kong, China
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

This is the absolutely the WORST night I have in Morocco!!! Even our night in a desert camp is more comfortable than this!

Our flight was overbooked somehow and the airline could only arrange a flight for us in the next day, so they sent us to this hotel, and it was the biggest mistake I made to accept the offer…

Hotel may look OK on the first sight, but once we entered the room, we found that the bathroom was really aged and unclean, toilet seat crooked, mould and dirt everywhere, and there were even many strands of hair in the bathtub! If they don't even bother to rinse the bathtub, how can I be sure they sanitise the toilet seat?

The room was stuffy and hot, we turned the air conditioner to 16'c and still felt like we couldn't breath. Asked for help and it took them over 1 hour to send someone up (called 3 times, staff was impatient and kept saying somebody was coming) They changed our room (to be concise, they dropped us a new keycard and we did all the moving ourselves) and the air con worked much better in the new room, but then I discovered the toilet flush didn't work and the trash can had half piece of used toilet paper hanging there. There were towels in this room (no towel in the other one, what's going on??), but blow dryer was not provided even on request. Walls were thin and we could hear people coming in and out throughout the night, at one point I thought somebody broke it because the of the loud noise.

No working wifi in the room, and the one in the lobby was very unstable. They turned off the light in the lobby on the room floor at 10pm, I asked to have the light back on in order to work, they said they would send somebody to do it but nobody ever came (the switch was in a locked control room). The reception girls at the front desk were very rude, didn't even bother to look at their guests when being talked to (I could understand if they were busy, but they were just chatting, not serving others).

The restaurant where we could use our dinner voucher was absolutely awful, it was plainly a cafeteria trying to feed its guests with cheap and stale food. We tried the restaurant "Romanie" thinking it would be better…well, no, the waiters rushed us to place our order in the first 3 minutes, but we waited over 45 min for a really unappetising carbonara and steak to come (the tomato soup was good though).

The only good side of this hotel is its close proximity to the airport, but if I knew it would ruin my last night in Morocco (all the other nights were great!) , I would rather pay and book something else in the city center.

Over my 10 days in Morocco, I never got a single mosquito/flea bite even tho we went to some really remote areas, but I got three here, what a surprised!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

I slept there last Thursday, the 29th of August, as I had an early flight in the morning. I was there with a colleague; we arrived at 08.00pm and, surprise, at 08.00pm the rooms were not ready! After 45 minutes waiting, we finally got our keys. We went in the rooms and, surprise, both rooms were occupied! We went to ask for other 2 keys that we got after few minutes and we tried again. And you know what? one of the 2 rooms was occupied! We got another key and: it was occupied! The sixth key finally was the right one and, after one hour, I was able to have a room. In the mean time we had 5 wrong keys that means everybody can come in your room at any time in this hotel! In addition, the manager and all the employees at the desk were absolutely unpleasant and almost complaining because we caused them troubles!!! Last point: if you need an internet connection, forget! It doesn't work! Try to avoid this hotel if you can, it's the worst I have seen in Morocco.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

My family and I had an overlay in Casablanca, so we were directed to this Hotel by Air Maroc with other people in the same flight.
We arrived about 4 AM and were assigned 2 rooms in different floors after bargaining for the room and tippings...
Reception staff were the most non profissionals and the room were a Sauna with no AC no towels and very fealthy and smells rotten. We asked for water to drink and were told you can use the tap in the dirty bathroom .. I and others requested to get us water on our own expense from any where and told to catch the shuttle bus to the AP .... it is a long terrible story.
Finaly one of the staff gave us an Air conditioned rooms after tipping.
In general this place is a trash and junk, it shouldn't be called a Hotel but a junk yard or anything else but not a hotel.

Room Tip: I don't recommend this place to any one.