The rooms are just ok. However the rest of the hotel is a joke. The gym is a wreck...I think someone smashed it up.
The resturant food is apaulling, the breakfast Buffett is gross, if you don't like the lunch Buffett, you can have a burger or sandwich.
My room had no bath towels, it took me 3 calls to 'house keeping' to get this message through, and then they came and provided me with hand towels, not Bath Towels.
I was locked out of my room, because the key stopped working, when I went to reception 3 girls behind the counter, just smiled and waved away.
Trust me, unless you enjoy sticking hot needles in your own eyes...find another hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Casablanca City Center is a 4 star hotel offering 281 rooms (including eight suites) located right in the centre of Casablanca, a short distance from the old Medina and the prestigious Hassan II mosque. The hotel offers five meeting rooms, ideal for conferences or seminars for up to 250 people. Whether on a business trip or holiday in Casablanca, you will be charmed by our Lounge restaurant and bar and our comfortable rooms featuring satellite TV and WiFi internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, ACCOR, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Casablanca City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Casablanca City Hotel Casablanca
- Accor Casablanca City Center
- Casablanca Novotel