“Almost a good hotel!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Novotel Casablanca City Center

You added Novotel Casablanca City Center to your Saves list
Novotel Casablanca City Center
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Angle Zaid Ouhmad | Rue Sidi Belyout, Casablanca 20190, Morocco   |
Ranked #16 of 68 Hotels in Casablanca
St. Peter Port
“Almost a good hotel!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The room was acceptable, clean and comfortable. Adequate space for three. However there were issues with the room, such as the air-con not working properly, the toilet flush would often get stuck, the shower dripped constantly. To top it off, we had an early start to get to the airport and hung out a request to breakfast in the room on the door handle well before 12pm and guess what, no breakfast even after we phoned the reception and no contact or apology offered upon leaving. Having said that, we subsequently contacted Novotel and their customer service was excellent, assuring us that our issues and concerns have been noted and appropriate action taken.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Hakim M, Directeur général at Novotel Casablanca City Center, responded to this review, 1 week ago

I will not hesitate to share your comments with my whole team.

I am satisfied that you enjoyed your stay in the hotel, and I hope to welcome you home again.

Sincerely

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Al Muharraq, Bahrain
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is the first time to visit Morroco it's for sure a Very nice country I loved Casablanca actually I was there for business Novotel is nice hotel connected with ibis and Sofitel in the same complex we visited a place called Manhattan it's located in ain diab over view the ocean it's an excellent place very nice Lebanese food with an amazing night program with a very beautiful and amazing sound for a Morrocan singer under the name of meriem. Very lovely Lebanese food and I recommend this restaurant to every one visiting Casablanca

Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Hakim M, Directeur général at Novotel Casablanca City Center, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago

Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

To be honest didn't think I would be writing a review on Novotel... They are usually non descript hotels for business people.
The location is fantastic, The rooms are spacious enough and very clean. It was the only time during a 13 day trip thoughout this country that the safety deposit box worked.
Service was outstanding from belhop, front desk to waiters!!!
Breakfast was delicious and varied.
The medina and souks are right in front should you need some last minute shoping although the prices are higher than the rest of the country. Try to get a room on the upper floors with a view of the city and mosque. Makes for great photos

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Hakim M, Directeur général at Novotel Casablanca City Center, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear,

First I would like to thank you for choosing Le Novotel Casa City Center.

Thank you very much for your message. I appreciate that you take time to give us your positive feed back!

I will not hesitate to share your comments with my whole team.

I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you in the very near future!

Chelmsford Essex
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here for one night only. Staff were efficient when booking us in. The rooms were clean and comfortable. There were drinks available in the room.
Breakfast is adequate and quite a good selection available, but it took an age to get a cup of coffee. Not the sort of hotel to holiday in but good for people wanting good basic facilities.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear,

First I would like to thank you for choosing Le Novotel Casa City Center.

Thank you very much for your message. I appreciate that you take time to give us your feed back!

I will not hesitate to share your comments with my whole team.

I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you in the very near future!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I can only rate this hotel as a good hotel compared to other NovotelsI I visited before. The rooms are clean, you can enjoy the free wifi, but they do not provide any welcoming drink or fruit basket, a small water bottle only on the first day, limited tea and coffee sachets, no milk, limited toiletries, no slippers, no bath robes? The hotel is situated near the city center beside the train station and Hassan II mosque, one of the most important sight seeing one must make in Casablanca. Breakfast is good, open buffet with a variety of selections. The front desk staff meets you with a plain face, respond positively but not friendly. On the other hand the concierge are humble and much cooperative.

Room Tip: Rooms on the higher floors overlooking the harbor will enjoy the sea view.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Hakim M, Directeur général at Novotel Casablanca City Center, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago

Cairo, Egypt
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My experience with Novotel Casablanca was very bad. I will never ever go back to that hotel because of the terrible service. The worst service is the receptionist. Also the toilet was not clean. House keeping is very poor.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear,

Thank you very much indeed for having taken the time to write your opinion in Tripadvisor and to express your self following your stay at Novotel Casa City Center

I feel sorry for the inconveniences.

I wish to assure you that I have taken the appropriate actions to make sure that no other guests experience those types of regretful.

I certainly would be very pleased to see you again on a next visit at Casablanca.

Berlin, Germany
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2014

The location of the Hotel actually is nice - close to the old medina and the brand new tram line, however the hotel has some issues which make it somewhat not a hotel I would like to recommend ... First, the elevators - really scary as I had three times the situation that the fire protection doors got shut and I was not able to leave the lift. Second, the breakfast - really chaotic as the area is to small for a hotel that size and staff is stressed and has difficulties to keep up supply of clean dishes and other things. Thirdly the smoke - people are smoking in the lobby and in the rooms, so even though I asked for a non smoking room I could still smell that people smoked - probably with open windows. One positive side is the proximity to the Hassan II mosque and the corniche which is nice for a morning run.

Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Hakim M, Directeur général at Novotel Casablanca City Center, responded to this review, November 7, 2014
Dear,

Thank you for taking the time to share your observations with us following your stay at Novotel Casa City Center

I have taken note of your comments regarding all the issues you have mentioned and would like to express my sincerest apologies, kindly Know that i will not hesitate to share your comments with my whole team.

I hope this incident will not leave you with a bad impression of the Novotel Casa City Center and I hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again very soon.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact us and please accept our sincerest apologies

Best Regards.

Been to Novotel Casablanca City Center? Share your experiences!