The room was acceptable, clean and comfortable. Adequate space for three. However there were issues with the room, such as the air-con not working properly, the toilet flush would often get stuck, the shower dripped constantly. To top it off, we had an early start to get to the airport and hung out a request to breakfast in the room on the door handle well before 12pm and guess what, no breakfast even after we phoned the reception and no contact or apology offered upon leaving. Having said that, we subsequently contacted Novotel and their customer service was excellent, assuring us that our issues and concerns have been noted and appropriate action taken.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Casablanca City Center is a 4 star hotel offering 281 rooms (including eight suites) located right in the centre of Casablanca, a short distance from the old Medina and the prestigious Hassan II mosque. The hotel offers five meeting rooms, ideal for conferences or seminars for up to 250 people. Whether on a business trip or holiday in Casablanca, you will be charmed by our Lounge restaurant and bar and our comfortable rooms featuring satellite TV and WiFi internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Casablanca City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Casablanca City Hotel Casablanca
- Accor Casablanca City Center
- Casablanca Novotel