I spent two nights there on a business trip. Good rooms. Good breakfast, good restaurant. Very close to the Medina and harbor. Overall I would certainly go back. Only checking in and checking out was very slow. The hotel management should allocate a second person behind the desk. I asked for airport pickup. But the hotel only recommended another company that eventually did not who up at the airport. Also staff during breakfast was not the friendliest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Casablanca City Center is a 4 star hotel offering 281 rooms (including eight suites) located right in the centre of Casablanca, a short distance from the old Medina and the prestigious Hassan II mosque. The hotel offers five meeting rooms, ideal for conferences or seminars for up to 250 people. Whether on a business trip or holiday in Casablanca, you will be charmed by our Lounge restaurant and bar and our comfortable rooms featuring satellite TV and WiFi internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Novotel Casablanca City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Casablanca City Hotel Casablanca
- Accor Casablanca City Center
- Casablanca Novotel