We spent the last nights of our tour at this property. The room was quite out dated, the furniture beaten up. Worst of all, the carpeting in the room and in the hallways was super disgusting. Make sure you bring slippers. On the positive side, the wi-Fi worked in the room without any problems, there was a hot pot for coffee, and a walk-in shower. Breakfast was okay, a little better than continental fare. We did have a burger at the bar, it was very good. The medina is close by, prices were better than any other place in Morocco. We ate in a seafood restaurant in the Port, which was excellent. I would have rather stayed closer to the seashore area, but this hotel served its purpose.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Casablanca City Center is a 4 star hotel offering 281 rooms (including eight suites) located right in the centre of Casablanca, a short distance from the old Medina and the prestigious Hassan II mosque. The hotel offers five meeting rooms, ideal for conferences or seminars for up to 250 people. Whether on a business trip or holiday in Casablanca, you will be charmed by our Lounge restaurant and bar and our comfortable rooms featuring satellite TV and WiFi internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, ACCOR and Agoda so you can book your Novotel Casablanca City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Casablanca City Hotel Casablanca
- Accor Casablanca City Center
- Casablanca Novotel